KHANG DUY PHARMACEUTICAL CO. Ltd,
Khang Duy Company today was formed on the basis of initially having 4 members engaged in pharmaceutical business since the 1990s, operating in the form of wholesaling and trading in pharmaceuticals at big wholesale centers in the south.
In 2000: Khang Duy Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. was officially established at 312 Truong Chinh, Ward 13, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City with the function of distributing pharmaceuticals, common medical equipment and food supplements. Through the process of working, learning and accumulating experience, we have selected and focused on distributing products with many advantages of its origin and high quality such as Novartis, Sanofi – Aventis, Ciba-Vision, Alcon., United Pharma, … The ETC division was also set up at this time with a team of more than 40 pharmacists to directly introduce products for doctors in the Hospital and Clinic channels with a network of including about 3,000 drugstores in Ho Chi Minh City with wholesale centers in the South and Central of Vietnam.
2007: This is a transitional period of the company, when Khang Duy is not merely a Pharmaceutical Distributor for multinational companies but instead, the company has invested in research and market expansion, develop new business directions, focus investment on franchising, and officially importing food supplements from US Companies. Food supplements have been evaluated as a new nutritional trend, nutritional supplements, disease prevention in order to meet an important part of the nutritional needs and human health in modern life. Khang Duy is one of the leading companies in franchising and is one of the first companies in Vietnam to import and distribute food supplements directly from the United States with ten famous products including the top five brands in the segment, “S-Prenatal, Mamanatal, Maxmove, S-Dicanxi and Evaskin”.
During this period, OTC department (retail at drugstores) was established as a key component to develop OTC market in Ho Chi Minh City and major provinces.
By the end of 2010: the company officially completed a professional distribution system with high quality human resources, including 40 ETC group representative (retailing at clinics) and 47 OTC group representative nationwide.
2012: considered a breakthrough year when Khang Duy started focusing on acquiring more than 10 franchised products from well-known American pharmaceutical companies for distribution in Vietnam market. At the same time restructuring the source, business orientation, focus on developing and promoting the field of medicine, medical equipment and disposable products in the hospital bidding market segment as well as projects on hospital water and waste treatment. We currently provide drugs, disposable products, medical equipment for hospitals in HCM city, Central Highlands region and the South.
The parallel maintenance and continuous development of many industries across different market segments affirmed the solid foundation for sustainable development of Khang Duy from 2010 to 2015 with an average growth rate of 30 % per year.
In order to have outstanding success and step by step develop steadily today, Khang Duy has determined for itself a clear path, concretized by the mission, goals and core values throughout the development process of the Company.
With the mission of “Joining hands to take care of community health,” Khang Duy strives to serve customers better with reputable, high-quality, rich and diverse products with reasonable prices. Direct relationships with factories from abroad, products are imported, preserved and distributed under strict control procedures, achieving the certificate of Good Drug Distribution Practice of the Ministry of Health.
The distribution channel model of FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) is also applied to the management of OTC and ETC distribution systems that have changed both in quality and quantity of sales channels in general and Sales Department in particular.
In addition, we focus on developing the human element, building a high quality, dynamic, enthusiastic, professional human resource system, working effectively, highly responsible for the work and society.
Currently, in addition to Headquarters and Head Office – 312 Truong Chinh, Ward 13, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City and Wholesale Store at the Center for Pharmaceuticals and Medical Equipment at 134/1 To Hien Thanh, District 10, the company has Branches in Hanoi, Dak Lak, and Kon Tum with a staff of more than 60 employees and 100 pharmaceutical representatives serving customers who are doctors of hospitals, private clinics, hospital pharmacies, clinic pharmacies, and private pharmacies from North to South as well as hospitals in HCM city, Southern and Central Highlands provinces.
KHANG DUY – fields of activity:
- Food supplements
- Disposable medical supplies
- Medical equipment
- Construct hospital system
KHANG DUY – operation:
- Imported under the form of Mandate of import from companies such as: Binh Minh Pharmaceutical Import-Export Company, CN Danang Medical Pharmaceutical Company, May Cosmetics Cosmetic Joint Stock Company … for Ovumix, Asgizol, Basultam, Medozopen 500mg, Medozopen 1g …
- Exclusive distribution of food supplements: Evaskin, Winman, SPrenatal, Bio_SPrenatal, Azvit, SMaxvion, SMaxmove, SWellmind, Postpartum Shower, SB, Proxeed Women, Proxeed Plus ….
- Purchase and sale of medical equipment.
- Purchase and sale disposable medical products
- Purchase and sale of various drugs
- Building waste treatment system for hospitals.
- Cooperating in investment in socialization and placing equipment in hospitals.
KHANG DUY – Development goals:
- Khang Duy aims to develop into a strong corporation with professional organization and sustainable development.
- Import, Marketing and Distribution of exclusive products, serving the people needs and protection of health care. Become an organization that brings the best value to the Company’s Shareholders, Partners, Employees and Customers.
KHANG DUY – Corporate culture:
- The customer is the center focus. Customer satisfaction is above all else.
- Professional ethics: Quality is top priority. Quality criteria must be considered first for the benefit of customers, the company and the society.
- Employees are the most valuable asset. Fair, honest and trustworthy treatment of employees. Create good conditions, promote education and train staff who are active and responsible citizens.
- Orientation for a fair, democratic, cooperative, professional and responsible working environment.
Bring branded and high quality products in Vietnam and on the world market to Vietnam and worldwide customers